READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY
VELOSSA TECH ENGINEERING CORP. AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENT
- Many Velossa Tech Engineering Corp (“Velossa Tech”) products, parts, and components are sold for ‘off-road use only’. Products sold for ‘off-road use only’ may not be lawfully used on public roads in many states, and should not be used as such.
- All performance modifications and installations of Velossa Tech products are at the customer’s own risk. Velossa Tech bears no responsibility whatsoever for any mechanical, electrical, or other failure or damage to the customer’s vehicle from using any Velossa Tech aftermarket products.
- Many Velossa Tech products are designed to work only with specific make(s), model(s), year(s) and configuration(s) of passenger automobiles. Installation or use with automobiles not specifically listed as compatible for a product may result in underperformance or complete lack of performance of the product or damage to the automobile.
- Any attempt to modify any product or retrofit any product to an automobile for which a product was not designed and approved by Velossa Tech will void the product’s limited warranty and may result in underperformance or complete lack of performance of the product, or damage to the automobile.
- Use of a product with other types of vehicles or equipment for which a product is not expressly designed and approved by Velossa Tech may result in underperformance or complete lack of performance of the product, or damage to the vehicle or its components.
- Installation of each product by a certified automotive technician familiar with make and model of automobile is highly recommended.
- Inspection of all products should be performed before installation. If the product appears damaged, is missing parts, or appears to vary from the specifications provided by Velossa Tech or required by the automobile’s manufacturer, do not install the product.
- Installation should be performed only in accordance with the procedures, instruction manuals, other directions provided by Velossa Tech. Visit the following website before any attempted installation: www.velossatechdesign.com/pages/instruction-manuals
- Proper installation and condition of all product components should be inspected and confirmed each time before operating the automobile to promote continued proper operation and safety.
- All air intake products should always be used with an air filter. Failure to properly filter air before it enters the vehicle’s engine can result in substantial damage from particulates and other road debris, including total engine failure.
- Air intake products are not snorkels and do not increase the wading depth of the vehicle in water. In certain circumstances, installation of an air intake product may decrease the water wading depth of the automobile reported by the automobile’s manufacturer. Consult automobile’s owner’s manual and a certified automotive technician familiar with make and model for guidance.
- Although Velossa Tech’s air intake is upstream of the air filter, which is designed to prevent some liquids from entering the engine, it is not advisable to perform wide-open throttle events at high vehicle speeds during rain or snow, as this may result in some water entering the engine.